Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce
Founded in 1948, the Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce is the premier advocate for the state’s Hispanic-owned businesses and more than 2 million Hispanic consumers. Our organizations is dedicated to promoting the economic health and prosperity of the state and nation by serving as a vital link to the growing influence of the Hispanic community in our increasingly diverse and global marketplace.
Led by President/CEO Gonzalo A. de la Melena, Jr., the non-profit organization provides products, programs and services related to market intelligence, capacity building, advocacy and education to benefit its members, corporate partners, and the wider Hispanic and minority communities.
The Arizona Hispanic Chamber of Commerce’s annual signature events include Power of the Purse; Black & White Ball and Business Awards; release of DATOS: State of Arizona’s Hispanic Market and coinciding DATOS conference; Business Diversity Summit; Bud Shootout Golf Tournament, and an ongoing series of workshops, seminars, public forums and networking functions.
The Chamber also operates the federally funded Phoenix MBDA Center, which is consistently ranked as one of the top centers of its kind in the nation. The center provides access to contracts and capital for minority-owned firms with the desire and potential to grow to the next level.
- Free listing on the AZHCC website
- Logo & Video capability
- Free listing on the AZHCC mobile app directory
- Business referral service via website, email and phone
- Referral reports available
- Business Connect requests; allows members and non-members post inquiries to you on goods and services
- Access to the Ambassadors Building Connections Group(1)
- Access to Buenos Dias Networking Breakfasts
- Opportunities for a complimentary display table(2)
- Access to Contactos After 5 Mixers
- Ability to participate in AZHCC committees
Marketing & Media Outreach
- Ability to post member and non-member discounts on your profile in the AZHCC directory
- Promotion of your social media sites
- Access to post events on the AZHCC community calendar(1)
- Publicity and exposure through advertising and sponsorship opportunities
- Ribbon cutting ceremonies honoring expansions or grand openings(2)
- Use of the AZHCC Proud Member logo for member website and marketing materials
- Receive Chamber email updates
Business & Professional Development
- Access to business and professional development programs
- Access to the Phoenix Minority Business Development Agency Business Center
- Participation in the Arizona Million Dollar Circle of Excellence(1)
- Access to the High Potential Leaders Group(1)
Access to AZHCC annual signature events at discounts including:
- Power of the Purse, an annual business conference celebrating Latinas in business.
- Black & White Ball and Business Awards, the longest running formal gala in Arizona, attracting about 1,100 attendees every year.
- DATOS: The State of Arizona's Hispanic Market, an annual report release providing the most current data and trends related to the impact of Latino community on the marketplace.
- Business Diversity Summit, co-hosted event by AZHCC and the Phoenix Minority Business Development Agency Center
- Bud Shootout Golf Tournament, an annual fundraiser for AZHCC Foundation Scholarship Fund) founded in 1991.
- Annual Members Meeting and Holiday Celebration.
1020 E. Missouri
Phoenix, Arizona 85014