Meridian Educational Consulting
As your personal college counselor, MeridianEd helps families shut out the noise so the student can focus on their unique path to a college that fits -- academically, socially, and financially.
Families can select the level of service that suits them best, whether they seek comprehensive guidance through the entire college preparation, search, application, and decision process or they want targeted advising for a particular step in the process. Online workshops coming soon!
Meridian was founded by Suzanne Lewis, M.Ed., an educator of 25 years, 20 of those in local school districts. Suzanne also has two teenagers of her own (a first-year college student and a high school sophomore), giving her the opportunity to see the college selection process from multiple perspectives.
Suzanne holds a Master of Education from Arizona State University and a graduate certificate in College Counseling from the University of California at Los Angeles (Extension). In addition to being a proud member of Local First Arizona, Suzanne is a member of the following professional organizations and scrupulously follows their ethics guidelines:
- Independent Educational Consultants Association (IECA), Professional Member, Founder of IECs Supporting LGBTQ+ Students affinity group
- National Association of College Admissions Counselors (NACAC), IEC Member
- Rocky Mountain Association of College Admissions Counselors (RMACAC), Independent Member
- Consortium of Higher Education LGBT Resource Professionals, Affiliate Member
- Educational Planning
- College Admissions Consulting
- Financial Aid Advising
- College List Building
- College Application Instruction
- College Essay Review