MXD Arts works with ambitious nonprofit leaders and teams who want to expand their impact, solve tough problems, and build more transformational cultures. Founder and Principal, Kim Larkin, provides creative and collaborative approaches to organizations to reach their goals. We work with rebels and risk-takers who are ready to grow, think differently, and want to see through an entirely new lens. We work with your team(s) as collaborators and develop tools for inventive thinking. We dig deep, alongside you to best understand stakeholders' needs. We work with you to create real solutions.
Our services include:
- Facilitating team and board workshops, meetings, and retreats for ideation, training, and team building
- Leading strategic visioning and action planning to address complex problems with powerful outcomes
- Leading energized training to grow strengths
- Consulting with leaders and teams to build capacity and creativity
- Co-designing creative models to achieve goals