Radiant Smiles Phoenix
Radiant Smiles Phoenix provides comprehensive care for patients of all ages.
Radiant Smiles Phoenix is a Phoenix based family dentist practice that treats patients of all ages. We are committed to delivering the highest quality dental care and do so using advanced dental equipment. We are a cosmetic dentist that offers services like checkups, teeth cleaning, crowns, veneers and more. We also perform emergency dentist services that include bonding, root canals, crowns, and bridges.
We are located at 380 E. Virginia Ave in Phoenix, AZ.
As a local dentist, we create lifelong relationships with our patients and their families and work to ensure that they receive treatments in a comfortable and relaxed environment. Dr. Bajwa, Dr. Sandhu and our staff invite you to schedule an appointment by calling 602-277-2222 and experience why our patients think Radiant Smiles Phoenix is the best dentist in Phoenix.
Radiant Smiles Phoenix One of the goals at Radiant Smiles Dentistry is to provide optimal care in a comfortable and truly patient-centered environment. Many patients share their experience about the gentle nature and wonderful interaction.
- Dental Services
- Located in Phoenix, AZ, we are your local, comprehensive dental solution for the entire family. Radiant Smiles Phoenix can help you begin your journey to a healthy, beautiful smile.
- Cleaning & Prevention
- A focus on preventive dentistry helps you maintain the highest standard of oral health while limiting dental expenditures.
- Family Dentistry
- When you step into Radiant Smiles Phoenix in Phoenix, AZ, you'll know you've found the perfect place for your family's care.
- Cosmetic Dentistry
- Smiles matter more than we realize. Volumes of research confirm the influential role of smiles in our relationships and our self-esteem. If you're confident, you smile more. If you smile more, you feel more confident. But what if you don't want to flash those pearly whites because you're embarrassed? The effects of an unattractive smile may ripple through your life. Fortunately, a growing range of options enables anyone to enjoy a stunning new smile. Dr. Sharan's and Dr. Jason's passion for enhancing smiles brings you the best in modern dentistry
- Cosmetic dental treatments can:
- Brighten stained or discolored teeth
- Repair cracks or fractures
- Fill gaps between teeth
- Correct overcrowding
- Reshape teeth
- Replace missing teeth
- Replace old metallic restorations, such as fillings and crowns
- Porcelain Veneers
- Custom-crafted to each tooth, veneers provide an artist's touch to your smile. Regardless of your vision for your smile, chances are veneers can help. When today's modern materials meet our passion for cosmetic excellence, you'll be amazed at what you see smiling back at you in the mirror.
- Learn more about porcelain veneers >
- Composite Fillings
- Cavities, chips, and fractures can occur on any tooth surface throughout the mouth. Composite filling material is tooth-colored and provides a versatile solution to many common problems. Blended into a prepared area, the composite polishes to a smooth, undetectable finish.
- Learn more about composite fillings >
- Teeth Whitening
- Nothing boosts your confidence like a terrific smile. Over time, stains can dull the color of your teeth. Professional whitening systems provide the ultimate in whitening results, quickly removing years of discoloration.
- Learn more about teeth whitening >
- Porcelain Crowns
- Fixing damaged teeth might seem like a lost cause, but there's often a solid foundation underneath. A crown, or cap, can bring a compromised tooth back to full function. Utilizing modern porcelain materials, you'll have a difficult time trying to find where the crown ends, and the tooth begins.
- Learn more about porcelain crowns >
- Teeth rarely fracture predictably. Sometimes a break is too big for a filling, but not big enough for a crown. Porcelain onlays provide an excellent solution for teeth that need extra reinforcement without being covered entirely. Bonded into place, they provide years of natural feel, function, and look beautiful too.
- Learn more about onlays >
- Gum Contouring
- Your gums are like a soft tissue framework around your teeth providing support and esthetic value. Sometimes a little gentle recontouring of the gum line brings a nice boost to your smile. Plus, properly shaped gums contribute to a healthy environment that is easy to maintain and helps support your overall dental health.