Sierra Vista Area Chamber Commerce
The Sierra Vista Area Chamber of Commerce provides advocacy, networking opportunities, marketing, and professional development to the business community.
We understand the value of forming long-term relationships with businesses operating in the sierra vista area. We hold regular networking events to give these relationships a space to thrive.
Looking to reach your customers in the greater Sierra Vista area? We have many ways we can help promote your business. We have an extensive reach on social media and our e-blast that allows us to promote your sales, events, and programs!
We are the voice of local businesses. We advocate for legislature that supports pro-business issues. Our strong relationship with public officials, including the City, County, and Fort Huachuca, as well as our Governor, Senators, and Congressperson, provide the foundation for strong collaboration.
We believe a strong business economy starts with a strong community. We at the Chamber work to bridge the gaps between community and businesses by facilitating public speakers and educators that provide professional development and unique learning opportunities. Chamber committees work to make a difference in our communities through a variety of local projects.
Celebrating 61 years serving our community.
- NETWORKING OPPORTUNITIES
- ACCESS TO SVAC ADVERTISING CHANNELS
- MEMBER TO MEMBER DISCOUNTS
- ONLINE AND PRINTED DIRECTORY LISTING
- EXCLUSIVE REFERRAL SERVICE
- INCREASED CREDIBILITY
- CHAMBER ADVOCACY FOR YOUR BUSINESS ON PRO BUSINESS ISSUES
- BUSINESS TO BUSINESS CONNECTIONS
- NEWS RELEASES AND JOB POSTINGS ON OUR WEBSITE
- USE OF CHAMBER FACILITY MEETING ROOMS
- INFORMATIONAL CHAMBER E-BLAST
- USE OF PROUD MEMBER LOGO, AT YOUR BUSINESS AND ONLINE
- RIBBON CUTTING OR MILESTONE CELEBRATION
- OPPORTUNITY TO SPONSOR CHAMBER EVENTS
- DISCOUNTED ADMISSION TO SELECT CHAMBER EVENTS
- DISPLAY BUSINESS MATERIAL IN CHAMBER OFFICE
- DISCOUNTED DIRECTORY ADVERTISING
- OPPORTUNITY TO PARTICIPATE IN CHAMBER COMMITTEES
We would like to bring our community together and invite local businesses to decorate their buildings with lights this holiday season. We will provide a map to lead the way through participating locations.
The Festival of Trees has been a staple holiday tradition in our community for 21 years. Trees decorated by our community and local businesses are displayed and auctioned off. Each year we partner with a new Non-Profit to help them fundraise.